Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So I'm Working on This Thing

called a really crappy, stock-looking, cookie-cutter website for lesson plans.

WARNING: 1)These are totally boring lessons. 2)They include a lot of questions, so they look really long.

When I post up new lesson plans, I'll send all ya'll a link to them.

Here it is: SEXY LESSON PLANS

My quick SIX TRAIT RUBRIC

My Word Choice lesson from class a few weeks ago


6 Traits--10th grade (this was my unit for Lorraine's and Glen's classes)
Word Choice

Fluency

Organization

Conventions

Ideas

Voice

3 comments:

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Oh my, you're the coolest! I love love love your sexy lesson plans! We'll have to get together, and you'll have to show me how you did all that magic. It is magnificent, my dear.

Lacking Productivity said...

Why thank you love. I used Google Pages...it is totally easy.

RilleneN said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who writes long lesson plans. You've got some great stuff here Kira.