Thursday, February 21, 2008

Partial Unit Plan and Web Quest--American Short Story

I've got a partial unit plan on American Short Storys with an accompanieing Web Quest posted on my UEN website. Fellow classmates Ben, Dylan, and I worked on this web quest together in Instructional Media Fall 2007. After so much time invested, I decided to do my unit plan for Methods 1 around it. Only problem is not all the lessons are comlpeted--just the five Lorrane had us do.

My UEN page is found at http://my.uen.org/202580. Look for the documents box--you can download the files from this site. If you run into any problems, post me at RilleneN@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Yay! Thanks for posting. I was starting to think nobody was getting on here. Hooray for our blog!

Lacking Productivity said...

Thanks Rilene!

And I have wanted to post, I just haven't figured out the best way to get lessons on here...using UEN is a good idea though...Nice thinking!

RilleneN said...

No Prob! If you all have any feedback on those lessons I'd like to to hear it. You know--always be reflective and all that.