Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kira's Book Projects

Are all ya'll sick of me now? I am going to post like all of my assignments...so get over it ;D

Here are my book projects (hey ... please post yours or leave them in the comments because I want to make a better list!) and here is the project I actually made (it is a movie poster for Ethan Frome, I chose an image that I though described the book, the tagline is a quote from the book that I think is interesting and revealing, and I chose the cast as people who I thought could really play the parts (Kim Basinger [she seems easily hate-able] as Zeena, Scarlett Johansson as Mattie, and Adrien Brody as Ethan).

4 comments:

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Kira! Movie posters...that is such a good idea! Love that. I will post my ideas when I get home from ARizona. All my stuff is on my laptop and we don't have wireless here. Miss you guys!

RilleneN said...

I really like your ideas, Kira. What program did you use to build your poster? Photo Shop, In Design? Great layout.

M'liss--we were worried about you!! Prof. Stevens said you had to fly out for a family emergency--I was thinking Florida--yikes! Hope to see you soon

Lacking Productivity said...

I used InDesign and a great FREE site for the image:
www.sxc.hu

RilleneN said...

Cool! Thanks for the image site as well. I was wanting to put some pics on my website.